What you need to know before applying for Luzerne County COVID-19 Hospitality Industry Recovery Program
As you prepare for the grant application portal to open (March 15th to April 9th, 2021), we want to make you aware of what will be required to submit for a grant and give a reference guide on where you can find that information on your tax return. You MUST submit the following documents that substantiate what was input on your application.
Information needed to determine if you’re eligible for funding: +
- Are you a for-profit business/entity?
- Are you a public traded company?
- Was your business in operation as of February 15, 2020?
- Does your business operate in Commonwealth of PA (and Luzerne County) and have a NAICS designation of 721 or 722?
- Do you have fewer than 300 full time equivalent employees?
- Is your business’ maximum tangible net worth of no more than $15 million?
- Have you already received a loan or grant from the Federal Government or Commonwealth?
- Was your business subject to closure as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic emergency disaster declaration and any extensions thereof? (Includes the most recent closures from December 2020 to January 2021)
- Has your business experiences a 25% or more reduction in gross receipts?
Documents needed for your application: +
Quarterly Internal Profit & Loss statement or quarterly gross receipts statement for 2019
Quarterly Internal Profit & Loss statement or quarterly gross receipts statement for 2020
2019 Federal Tax Returns
2020 12-month company prepared internal financial statement or completed 2020 federal Tax Returns, whichever is available
W-9 Form for the Operating Business and Business Owner of 20% or more ownership in business Form W-9 (Rev. October 2018) (irs.gov)
- Read, agree and sign the Business Owner Certification Form Business Owner Certification Form (espanol)
Information needed to complete your application: Business Information +
- Entity Legal Name
- Physical Address of Business including county
- Start date of business
- Type of Business structure (Sole Proprietor, C/S Corporation, Partnership, Single Member LLC (C/S/P)
- Business Phone Number
- Business Email
- Number of Full-time equivalent employees
Information needed to complete your application: Business Owner Information +
Anyone with 20% or more ownership in the business is subject to providing this information within the same application.
- Full Legal Name
- Residential address including county
- Percent of Ownership in the operating business
- Phone number